Extremal and Probabilistic Combinatorics is a 5-year project from January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2027 at Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering supported by Czech Science Foundation.
List of research papers supported by the project:
- Balogh, Clemen, Lidický, Norin, Volec: The Spectrum of Triangle-Free Graphs, accepted to SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics (SIDMA).
List of presentations supported by the project:
- January 2023: Revision of the submission The Spectrum of Triangle-Free Graphs (arxiv:2204.00093v3) – creating a verification script for the computer-generated part of the proof of the main theorem.
- January 2023: Research visit to group of Oleg Pikhurko (Warwick)
- February 2023: Reserach visit of Jing Guo (MSc student at ALGANT program, Regensburg/Bordeaux)
- March 2023: Research visit of Andrzej Grzesik (JU Kraków) and Magdalena Prorok (PhD student, AGH Kraków)
- April 2023: Research visit to Jean-Sébastien Sereni (Strasbourg) and Felix Clemen (KIT)